Warning: Use of undefined constant _JSHOP_NOT_AVIABLE - assumed '_JSHOP_NOT_AVIABLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/13/d113540686/htdocs/Helikon-Events/plugins/jshopping/helikon/helikon.php on line 322
Warning: Use of undefined constant _JSHOP_NOT_AVIABLE - assumed '_JSHOP_NOT_AVIABLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/13/d113540686/htdocs/Helikon-Events/plugins/jshopping/helikon/helikon.php on line 335
Warning: Use of undefined constant _JSHOP_DATUM_EINTRAGEN - assumed '_JSHOP_DATUM_EINTRAGEN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/13/d113540686/htdocs/Helikon-Events/plugins/jshopping/helikon/helikon.php on line 348
Warning: Use of undefined constant _JSHOP_DATUM_WEITER - assumed '_JSHOP_DATUM_WEITER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/13/d113540686/htdocs/Helikon-Events/plugins/jshopping/helikon/helikon.php on line 348
Warning: Use of undefined constant _JSHOP_DATUM_VERFUFBAR - assumed '_JSHOP_DATUM_VERFUFBAR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/13/d113540686/htdocs/Helikon-Events/plugins/jshopping/helikon/helikon.php on line 348
Warning: Use of undefined constant _JSHOP_DATUM_NICHT_VERFUFBAR - assumed '_JSHOP_DATUM_NICHT_VERFUFBAR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/13/d113540686/htdocs/Helikon-Events/plugins/jshopping/helikon/helikon.php on line 348
Here you can book a desired date for your group tour with 20 or more participants.
Would you like to take a look behind the scenes of the film and TV studios and become active yourself?
From the classic knowledge questions to the latest gossip from the celebrity world, everything is represented. The contents from our classic TV Backstage Tour will of course also be conveyed in our Quiz Tour. So it can never get boring!
At different quiz stations the groups compete against each other and test in a fun and entertaining way who knows the media world better. Afterwards there will be a small award ceremony.
The MMC Film & TV Studios Cologne - home of TV series like "Unter uns" or "Alles was zählt" and the production site of numerous TV shows like "Let's Dance", "Die Höhle der Löwen", "X Factor", "Genial Daneben" and many more. Be where Sir Ben Kingsley went down in cinema history in the historical epic "The Medicus". Find out how a studio or series set is equipped, how green screen shots are made, how many employees are needed to realize a TV production, what happens during commercial breaks or what it feels like to stand in front of a running camera. These and many other questions will be answered by the studio guides between the team games on the quiz wall.
Whether school cash registers or company outings, our interactive tour is a fun and varied alternative to the classic TV backstage tour for every group.
On request and for an extra charge, the award ceremony can be extended with prizes such as film flaps, trophies or certificates. Customers are welcome to book our Hollywood props box and take their souvenir photo home with them.
Depending on availability, you will visit
- Film & TV Studios
- control rooms
- Green-Screen-Studio - here you can become active yourself!
- various set constructions and outside backdrops
- Stage construction workshop
- mask room
- You will see a short video-based introduction about the use of Visual Effects (VFX) in TV series and movies.
- Finally you are invited to shoot your personal souvenir photo in our Hollywood corner or in front of the press photo wall.
The quiz games take place at 2-3 different stations
DURATION & DATES
- Duration 120 minutes
- Daily appointments according to your wishes
PRICES* & PARTICIPANTS
- Adults 17,00 €* p.p. 20 persons and more
- Reduced 12,50 €* p.p. from 20 persons
- Discounts are available for participants from 7 to 16 years, as well as for pupils, students and severely handicapped persons from 70%. Please always show your ID before the tour! Children up to 6 years are free of charge!
- Attention: Please note that group tours can be filled up with additional individual guests. Would you like to be among your guests? Then book our exclusive tour!
Exclusive tour: 400,00 €* Package up to max. 20 persons
- the group rate is valid for a minimum of 20 participants
- of course we also arrange a desired date for groups of less than 20 participants. Please note, however, that you will then have to pay for at least 20 participants or you can book into an existing SHOP tour as an individual guest.
- up to 40 persons per guided tour
- Parallel tours up to 120 persons - staggered up to 240 persons - possible. Please contact us for groups of more than 120 persons.
SUPPLEMENTS - at certain times and in the case of foreign languages, the price of the tour increases as follows
- for foreign languages 20,00 €* once per group - please let us know your wish
- Evening tours start from 20:00 20,00 €* once per group
- on Sundays and public holidays 20,00 €* once per group
Note: The maximum surcharge per group is 40,00 €*. Therefore, please enter only two surcharges per tour, even if three are due.
* All prices are retail prices according to § 25 UStG. In the case of companies, depending on taxation, the legally prescribed value added tax will be charged additionally. According to this paragraph we are subject to the special regulation for travel agencies within the taxation of travel services. A separate UStG is therefore not permitted for private individuals. In the case of companies subject to VAT, the statutory turnover tax is additionally levied on the total price.
With us you can buy with the following payment possibilities:
Prepayment - plus 5,00 € fee
The invoice will be sent to you after ordering by mail. After the amount has been credited to our account, your ticket will be activated (e-mail) or sent when it is shipped. Please note that this process can take up to five days.
Paypal - free of charge
Data security is guaranteed by SSL encryption, i.e. your data is not recorded on our server but entered into PayPal itself. You will be forwarded directly to the PayPal site to complete the payment. After successful entry, you will automatically return to our online shop.
Sofortüberweisung with Klarna - free of charge
To select this payment method, you need an online banking account.
11 days before your appointment you can cancel free of charge.
10 - 4 days before the date 50 % of the total price will be charged.
from 3 days before the date 100 % of the total price will be charged
Ticket insurance included - zero risk for you in the event of illness
Meeting point: MMC Studios Cologne, Am Coloneum 1 ( access via Von-Hünefeld-Straße ! ) 50829 Köln
IMPORTANT!!! Access by bus and car is only possible via Von-Hünefeld-Straße. NOT old Escher, - or Butzweiler road. Here you are led to the supplier entrance!
Registration: 15 minutes before the start at the cloakroom in the MMC Cafe / main entrance on the right.
DOWNLOAD DESCRIPTION: Directions, checklist and AGB´s will be sent to you together with the invoice by mail after the purchase.
You can view and print them at any time at http://mmc-info.helikon-events.de
Arrival by train:
From Cologne main station take tram no. 5 in the direction of Butzweilerhof/Ossendorf to the terminus "Sparkasse am Butzweilerhof". Continue 8-10 minutes on foot, see map.
Arrival by car A57 exit Longerich :
Coming from Cologne, follow the signs "Butzweilerhof" and "Medienzentrum". Turn left into "Millitärringstraße", next left into "Alte Escher Straße", then right into "Von-Hünefeld-Straße".
Coming from Krefeld/Neuss, go straight ahead across the crossroads onto "Von-Hünefeld-Straße". The MMC is on the left hand side. There is a large parking lot in front of the building.
Parking fee: 3,50 € / 1 hour - each additional hour 2,50 €. Free parking is also available in the surrounding area.
DOWNLOAD DIRECTIONS CLICK HERE!
Please note that the MMC Studios are not a museum or scenery park, but an active production company in which the many shows, series and films that you enjoy watching on television or in the cinema are shot every day.
Therefore, please understand that due to production reasons we cannot show you all studios and rooms on the MMC premises, rehearsals and shootings cannot be attended and that changes to the programme may occur at short notice due to various work processes.
The studio rooms are not heated and the studio tour also takes place outside. Please wear appropriate clothing.
The guided tour is suitable for wheelchair users!
After your order all necessary information, order confirmation/invoice, route description, checklist and general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
Groups and companies are happy to supplement with:
- Fotobooth action with the Hollywood props box
- And Action... shoot your own TV show
- Prizes for the award ceremony
- Champagne reception with the flying champagne bar
- Visit to a TV show
- Make-up artist campaign
- Dining in the studio or film room
- Teambuilding or TV-Coaching
- City tour through Cologne or visit to the brewery
- Fotobooth action with the Hollywood props box